- Reduces organic waste and overall tank maintenance by effectively cleaning interior surfaces
- Infused with Bio Scrubbers – beneficial bacteria that breaks down waste and promotes clean water and living conditions
- Ideal for heavily populated tanks, new aquarium set-ups and as part of your regular maintenance routine
- For best results, use in combination with Fluval Biological Enhancer (Cycle) to prevent/control potential increases in ammonia and nitrite caused by breakdown of organic matter
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Waste build up initial dosage: 10 mL per 10 US Gal (37.8 L)
For new set-ups & maintenance: 5 mL per 37.8 L (10 US Gal)
120 mL (4 fl oz) bottle treats up to 908 L (240 US Gal)
How often should I dose my tank with this product?
As waste naturally collects in your aquarium everyday, we recommend using this product at least weekly to maintain better oxygen levels and water quality.
Does using Waste Control Biological Cleaner cause ammonia spikes?
The rapid breakdown of organic waste can indeed cause ammonia levels to increase. It is for this reason that the use of Cycle Biological Enhancer is recommended while dosing Waste Control Biological Cleaner.