- Finely ground up form of the High Performance biscuits
- Recommended for African Greys, Amazons, Cockatiels, Cockatoos, Conures, Eclectus, Lovebirds, Macaws, Pionus, most Psittacines
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colors and flavors
- Contains “Human Grade” Sunflower kernel and peanut meat
- Contains optimum levels of protein, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients required by growing babies
- Contains multiple sources of protein to generate impeccable feathers
- Contains optimal, balanced and safe levels of calcium and vitamin D for all psittacine species’ requirements
- Contains natural omega and fatty acids from flax seeds
- Has a high caloric density
- Provides optimum nutrient density and gut motility
- Simplifies transition to Tropican High Performance Formula
- Easy to prepare; just add hot water to dry formula and mix
- Easy to clean as it does not stick to feathers
- Fully processed and pasteurized to eliminate bacterial and fungal organisms; high level starch gelatinization
- Has no solid/liquid fractionation, resulting in effective crop peristalsis and no impaction
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All returns must be authorized by our customer service representatives within 30 days of delivery. No returns will be accepted if the product has been opened from original packaging or has been used (no altered parts will be accepted or credited). We refund the value of the products only upon receipt of the product. Customers are responsible for original and return shipping costs unless item arrived damaged.
es with the fingers of the other hand and palm of hand held behind the head of chick, preventing the syringe to injure the mouth when chick will react with a feeding response. When bird gives feeding response (head pumping), start feeding and aim towards the back right side of the mouth. If you are not confident with syringe feeding, a spoon bent on either side can also be used. Close monitoring of chick response and respiration is essential to prevent aspiration.
Fill crop without excess stretching. A daily weight monitoring and amount fed chart should be kept for health growth parameters and future reference. Allow crop to completely empty between feedings. A bent teaspoon may also be used to slowly drip food into beak.
Metal feeding tubes are not recommended, as they can pierce the crop and esophagus, allowing food to leak out. Can be fed dry to lories, finches, canaries and other small species as food supplement.
Ground corn, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, ground wheat, ground brown rice, ground dehulled sunflower seeds, ground dehulled peanuts, sugar, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, dried yeast, ground flaxseed, lecithin, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, oat groats, L-lysine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract, beta-carotene, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude protein 22% (min), Crude fat 10% (min), Crude fibre 3.5% (max), Moisture 9% (max), Calcium 1% (min), Phosphorus 0.8% (min), Vitamin A 5,500 IU/kg (min), Vitamin D3 550 IU/kg (min), Vitamin E 220 IU/lkg (min), Beta-Carotene 0.42 mg/kg (min), Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.03% (min), Omega-6 Fatty Acids 0.25% (min).
Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.
Tropican Hand Feeding Formula – Storage and Feedin