- Contains no artificial preservatives, colors and flavors
- Is a full balanced diet that is fortified with vitamins and minerals so an additional supplement is not required
- Contains a blend of multi grains with peanuts for high palatability
- Contains natural omega fatty acids from flaxseed
- Contains optimal levels of calcium
- Contains multiple sources of protein to generate impeccable feathers
- Contains optimal yet balanced and safe levels of calcium, vitamin D and iron for all specie requirements
- Comes in multi size morsels and shapes to satisfy a wide range of species (granules and sticks)
- Is an optimal base diet that can be complimented with enrichment foods
- Is offered longer throughout the year for smaller psittacine species
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All returns must be authorized by our customer service representatives within 30 days of delivery. No returns will be accepted if the product has been opened from original packaging or has been used (no altered parts will be accepted or credited). We refund the value of the products only upon receipt of the product. Customers are responsible for original and return shipping costs unless item arrived damaged.
To Keep your pet bird healthy, water cups should be cleaned daily, and food should be replenished as needed. Tropican extruded granules, sticks and/or biscuits should be replenished as needed. For nutrition recommendations when feeding pet birds, download the pdf version of the Tropican Feeding Guide for Parrots.
A Guide on Converting Your Bird to the Best Diet
Ensure that your pet bird is in good health. Changing a bird’s diet can be stressful, even if changing the diet will help his condition. Since birds are masters at hiding their illnesses, the stress incurred during a diet change can catapult the bird into a worse condition. There are many methods to convert parrots to a new diet.
The success of one method over the other depends on the number of birds, the compliance level of the owner, and most importantly, the consistency of the caretaker. Usually, a diet change is necessary to prevent malnutrition in parrots, and a veterinarian usually plays an instrumental part in a bird’s diet change. Here are some suggestions to get your birds on a healthier diet!
Download the Tropican Conversion Guide
Corn, soybean meal, wheat, dehulled peanuts, dehulled sunflower seeds, brown rice, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, lecithin, oat groats, dried tomato, flaxseed, L-lysine, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, orange oil, banana oil, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract, beta-carotene, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude protein (min.) 13% Crude fat (min.) 7% Crude fiber (max.) 3.5% Moisture (max.) 11% Calcium (min.) 0.8% Phosphorus (min.) 0.6% Iron (max.) 75 mg/kg Vitamin A (min.) 5,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3 (min.) 500 IU/kg Vitamin E (min.) 200 IU/kg Beta-Carotene (min.) 1.8 mg/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.03% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.25%
- Composition: Cereals (72%), derivatives of vegetable origin, seeds (3.5% (flaxseed 0.5%)), minerals, nuts (peanuts 3%), oils & fats, vegetables, yeasts.Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) 7,500 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) 600 IU, vitamin E (a-tocopherol) (3a700) 500 IU iodine (E2) 1 mg, copper (E4) 12 mg, manganese (E5) 126 mg, zinc (E6) 160 mg, selenium (E8) 4.0 µg/kg.Analytical constituents:
- Know more about Lifetime Formula for Birds
For maximum freshness, once opened, store in a cool, dry place. Our safe and effective CO2 treatment and air barrier bags ensure insect control and freshness. Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.
Crude Protein 13% Crude Fibre 3.5% Crude Fat 7% Inorganic matter 5% Vitamin A 5,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3 500 IU/kg Vitamin E 200 IU/kg Beta-Carotene 1.8 mg/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.03% Omega-6 Fatty Acids 0.25%